Friday, February 8, 2013

Introducing Marjorie Janvier

Prophetess Marjorie Janvier.com
Psssssst...Excuse me, excuse me, God is trying to get your attention!

Sometimes people are too stressed to hear God, not on purpose, for several different reasons, choose one... I will tell you somethings to get you to your blessings, you will be covered under the same anointing God covers me with also...so that you can pay attention to the voice of God, who has been trying to get your attention.




Pssssst... Can you hear me?  
Hi, I'm Marjorie Janvier. I have a message for you. "You are blessed right now! You don't know it or maybe you don't believe it." You don’t know me personally, but you know someone like me. I’m like yourself or your best friend... like some of your favorite people.

I’m trying to please God with. I am going to share with you what I know, in order to get you to your blessings... This things are biblical principles. Why am I doing this? because God loves you and so do I. You can hear pay attention to God when you can give him your full attention.

I am not looking for donations or any money in return.. a ppitch for money will not pop up at the end of this or on my website. I do not have the means for any money to be paid or donated. I have no pay pal or anything like that. This is a message for you... I am looking to get blessings to you. Keep your money I don't want it. Like I was saying, God is trying to get your attention and in order for you to hear his voice, we need to clear the atmosphere, the atmosphere in your life, your circumstances etc.
My mission is to make it easier for you to hear God's voice and see to it that you get a touch from God.

It is God who chooses you; and all this time you thought you were seeking God just because you are so great. I believe in God so much that, you would think my faith is a fairytale. I need you to try harder.  I’ve got to tell you, to have a seat at the table prepared for you in the presence of your enemies. Enjoy your life, put your troubles in God's hands.
God's adversaries are working overtime to make sure people don’t believe in God. I am happy that you do. I am excited because, I enjoy about talking about God’s word. Please try to read how God expresses his word through me. Things that you have experienced you can share with me...leave them in comments. I am writing to reach God’s children...you, my family of the most high... to tell you, "No to give up, I know you're hurting, don't give up!" as your faith grows... you will get power to do more.
You will have the best, you deserve the best because you are the best.
You are as blessed as you allow yourself to be. If you can identify with the blessing you are hoping for or praying about it will happen! I wish, I could hold your hand and lead you to God’s blessings, physically I can't, this is as close as I can get to holding your hand. I will hold your hand spiritually as you read. We will grow together through these pages, lets grow. I am no one special, I am like you... I desire to do what God would have me do... that is to reach out to my family of the most high. Be sure to come here often and read what has for you through me, leave me a message to let me know how you fell, whats going on in your life, so we can pray about it. You should ask questions and tell me what you need to know about God and if you need to know how to handle a situations in your life the Godly way, I will be happy to assist you with an answer. I love you; I pray for you all the time, I have been praying for you for years.
This is no accident that you are here reading. This is an appointment set before the foundations of the world were made... thank you for coming to your set time. And tell others to join this journey, Okay? I will continue to do my best. I know you will get a touch from God... Believe it! Expect it! and Receive it!
Come here and read along with someone else if you can, alone is fine too… Where there are two or more he is in the midst. I love you, praying for you, God Bless you, Amen.
I know you will receive a touch from God!
Life is much easier when you have support, when you have like minds and beliefs, your faith will grow, only don’t give up. We will pray together, take in more wisdom, knowledge and understand about God together. When we come to an understanding of God's word together, it will blessed the Lord. And you will be blessed over and above anything you could ask or think.
Don't forget to leave a message.  Com'mon just to say, "Hi", I need encouragement  makes it easier to continue, thank you for your comments. God loves you and so do I. May you be in God's perfect will, walking in abundance.
Peace and joy is yours,
Marjorie Janvier
One can chase a thousand...


marjorienjanvier@yahoo.com
I told you I will spiritually hold your hand... come on let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment