Friday, February 8, 2013

HAVE A PRAYER LIFE


 
Hello Family of the most high,



Thank you for dropping by, you are welcome here. We love you.  Please tell us your prayer request; you will get a touch from God.  we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. say with me, "I accept that I belong to God thereforeI accept I am royalty because my father is Lord of Lords and King or Kings. I consciously make the decision to stand for God and I will shine the word of God through my life always and that will in effect cause a positive change on my life forever, God bless you…Amen!

I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty
I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty
I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty
I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty
I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty, I am royalty

I want to talk to you today about your personal relationship with God.  

There is power in prayer

People want to take the easy way; everything worth have is worth working for. Spend extra time talking to God and you will have what others don’t.  Spend time going the extra mile in your prayer time and you will establish what others don’t have with God, because they won’t do what is necessary to have a personal relationship with God.

People express how they don’t do anything at work. Somebody has to keep the company running. Is someone else doing all the work? It takes more energy to hide from the responsibility of a job than to actually do the work.

God knows who they are it’s not for us to judge them, but if they cause our job to be harder, what do are we supposed to do? We have to take our petition to God and he will work it out for us.
 
 God hears us
 
as a matter of fact when we talk to God on a daily basis, when someone is not pulling his own weight and we automatically pick up the slack. And we stand out from all of the rest who go around complaining. God blesses you for doing what needs to be done. The employer notices and you become the model employee and he tells others especially the new people to follow what you are doing.  Jesus tell us how to pray he gave us a model prayer. In that prayer we know that we are to pray for the
one can chase a thousand and two can chase ten thousand. God gave me this talent to reach you and others like you.  God gives us talents to express him through it don’t waste your talent. I am a writer and I use my God given talent to explain his word so that he might work through me to enlighten you and bring you into a deeper more significant and closer relationship with him, so that you might bring attention to him with the light that you have that shines with in so much that everyone can see it outwardly. 

Continue spending special time with God.  That is a good way to honor God. You honor him with what you say and what you do. They are watching you to see if God is real. Show them he is and that he llive inside of you. You will have favor with God. He will give you a greater understanding, more wisdom that will surpass all others. Understanding will cause you to go in the way that is pleasing to God. And wisdom will cause you to shine.
You don’t pray just to get things from God you pray to be in fellowship with our father, to spend time with him. When you pray it proves that you love him. It’s what we do with our friends, when we choose to be in their company, we spend time with them because we enjoy their company.

Don’t make excuse's talk to God Make sure you pray and stay in touch with God, keep doing it on to God. You are above not beneath because you are a child of God. Some people don't take the time to talk to God, you do, you pray continuously.  

Ask yourself are you praying every day, are you praying at a special time a time set aside just for God and because you do, God will make sure you have the desires of your heart I declare and decree that you are always blessed, I know that you are a great success!, you ask and it shall be given. You will know how to do things to bring you wealth and happiness, you will have peace and everything will be in abundance.

There is power in prayer and God hears us one can chase a thousand and two can chase ten thousand.

If you have not accepted Jesus as the Lord of your life I’d like to take this time to pray with you, Say with me Lord God, I believe you died and were raised form the dead after 3 days and I accept you as Lord of my life I repent of all sins, in Jesus name Amen, We believe you have been saved, Find a church that will help you grow and continue to live as a child of God. May you be in God's perfect will, walking in abundance.
 

Always peace and joy is yours!

Marjorie Janvier

www.prophetessmarjorienjanvier.com
prophetess@prophetessmarjoriejanvier.com

I told you I would hold your hand spritually, come on...lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment