Friday, February 8, 2013

Without faith it is Impossible to please God


Without faith it is Impossible to please God






Family of the most high,
Thank you for dropping by, you are welcome here. We love you.  Please give us your prayer request; you will get a touch from God.

Say with me, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Believe it and you will. I am who God says I am. I am above and not beneath, I accept that I belong to God, therefore I am royalty because my father is Lord of Lords and King or Kings. I consciously make the decision to stand for God and I will live the word of God and follow him daily in all parts of my life, always and that will cause a positive effect on my life forever, God bless you…Amen!
“I will spiritually hold your hand, Come on let’s go.”
I want to talk to you today about


Heb. 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.”

We know that faith is an action word.  Therefore, faith without works is dead. You can only reap what you sow, so you must know God. In order for you to receive good you must do good things. And you must know that you are in right standing with God. The only way to know if you are in good standing with God is to get to know God, because he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.

You’ve got to read the bible and pray. There is nothing that can take the place of this. You must see and hear God through his written word. No one can do this for you, this is how you get your own personal relationship with God and then Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

Although the biblical principles work for worldly people, Gods word has a much more profound meaning for us, his children. Our ultimate goal of being at home with our father and family forever! John 14:2 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

While we wait on the Lord, we will continue to be partakers of the table prepared for us in the presence of our enemy’s. Later I will show you how you can set up your collage. Turning the page is spiritually giving me your hand …           
        
              Proverbs 23: As a man thinketh so is he… 

                               
when the quarter back is running and is within feet of the hundred yard line, I’m sure he is thinking  WHERE I CAME FROM IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS WHERE I'M GOING..touch down!

                You must visualize yourself being successful in any situation.            

 

·      YOU ARE A DESCENDENT OF ABRAHAM!
· DREAM BIG!  
·      IT’S YOUR INHERITANCE!
·      ENVISION IT!
·      PERSONALIZE IT!  
·       BELIEVE IT! 
·      EXPECT IT!
·       ACHIEVE IT!
·      IT YOUR’S AND IT BELONGS TO YOU!  
 
   I have faith in all you do through the word of God…                                                            
 

Walk with me through this page. Let me spiritually hold your

hand and as we talk together, we will complete this together. 

I’ll talk you listen and answer, Okay?

 
I’d like to take this time to pray with you, so that you can make a conscience decision to accept Jesus as the Lord of your life, Say with me Lord God, I believe that Jesus died and you raised form the dead after 3 days and I repent of all sins I accept you as Lord of my life, in Jesus name Amen, 

My yoke is easy, now that you conscience accepted Jesus as your Lord of your life you have been saved, continue to live as a child of God. Stay in fellowship with people of
God. We are happy to have you grow with us as it is fitting in the Lord. May you be in the perfect will of God, walking in abundance.
 

Always peace and joy is yours!

Marjorie Janvier

www.prophetessmarjoriejanvier.com

prophetess@prophetessmarjoriejanvier.com

I told you I will spiritually hold your hand, come on let's go!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment