Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Psst!


prophetessmarjoriejanvier.com

Psst. Excuse me, excuse me, God is trying to get your attention!

Many blessings Go unclaimed...

One has your name on it...                                        
  
 
Sometimes people are too stressed to hear God, Oh...not on purpose. There are more reasons then I care to talk about... I am going tell you somethings to get you to your blessings. God will cover you with me under the same anointing, so you can pay attention and will hear the voice of God. He has been trying to get your attention. In order for this to happen we need to pray together.

Father in Heaven I humbly approach your heavenly throne, your throne of grace. Father thank you for your grace and your mercy, that endures forever. Father there is no one like you. You exist all by yourself you do not need anyone, Father you are every where all at once, you are maker and creator of everything good. Father we lift your name, glory hallelujah. Father we are coming to you today, thanking you for the anointing that you have already covered us with...the same anointing of this prayer that I am agreeing with right now, Lord. Father thank you for for watching over all the saints, we pray in supplication for all saints, thank you Lord that our plight does not come on the Sabbath day or in the winter, thank you for the armor of God that I do not take it off, thank you that I walk in the fruit of the spirit. Thank you that I love you with my whole mind, heart, soul, and all of my strength. father I thank you for forgiving me, thank you for choosing me and I bless your name, with my actions and reactions. Father I acknowledge you in all my ways daily thank you Lord God in Jesus name amen.

Psst. Can you hear me?

Hi, I'm Marjorie Janvier. I need to let you know, "God is trying to get your attention, You are blessed right now! You don’t know me personally, but you know someone like me. I’m like you or your best friend... like some of your favorite people. You know how you get a call someone telling you about the good stuff? Like when there is something good on TV, a good movie to go and see or when there is a good price on something at a certain store in town. That's what I'm doing, telling you about something great!

Please, listen...God is trying to get your attention, this is better than any thing on TV, any movie that's playing, or any good price on any item in any store, matter of fact, this is better than any thing.

God is in first place and everything else is in second place!

I know you would like to please God. I’m trying to please God. I am going to share with you what I know, in order to get you to your blessings... biblical principles. Why am I doing this? Because I know there is God, I know he loves you and so do I.
  
When you can hear God, you will give him your full attention.

I am not looking for donations or any money in return.. a pitch for money will not pop up at the end of this message or on my website www.prophetessmarjoriejanvier.com I do not have the means for any money to be paid or donated. I have no pay pal or anything like that.

This is a message for you... because God is trying to get your attention. God will bless you, he loves you and he has provisions for you. If you are trying to bless me, you will have to think of something in order to do that. Allow God to lead you, I trust God. Please except my deepest apology for not making that easy.

Like I was saying, God is trying to get your attention and in order for you to hear his voice, we need to clear the atmosphere, the atmosphere in your life... your circumstances etc. You've got to learn not to pay attention to things that you hear and see.

If you were playing a game, your opponent would try to make you upset, to keep your mind off the game so he could have an advantage. Right now, you're in a game for your life...your opponite is trying to keep you off track. Please pay attention to the word of God, then you can not be defeated, if God is for you who can be against you?

My mission is to make it easy for you to hear God's voice and he will do the rest. This enables you to get a touch from God. It is God who chooses you; and all this time you thought you were seeking God, thank you for respondin, but it is God who seeks you.

I believe in God so much that, you would think my faith is a fairytale. I need you to try harder to hear God, open your bible an hear God.
“He that has an ear, let him hear. “

Psst...It's time for you to have a seat at the table prepared for you in the presence of your enemies.

Psst...It's time for you to enjoy your life, put your troubles in God's hands.

Psst...The battle is already won. We know how it ends, if you don't know...read God's word...God wins!

God's adversaries are working continuously to try to convince and make sure God's people don’t believe in God. I am happy that you do believe in God. I am excited, I enjoy spreading God’s word. I am inspired by God...to reach you. Together we are working with God. Please tell us about your experiences. Tell us your story everyone has one. It will be inspirational. Others may be going through similar circumstance, telling us about your struggles would be words of encouragement for us.

Psst...God is trying to get your attention. Do something faithful for God. Leave the testimony, that God has laid on your heart for us to hear. That thought is not coming from you, it is a reminder from the Holy Spirit, you need to follow through, leave what you are thinking about, the Holly Spirit has laid this on your heart, you hear the voice of God...sound like you, Huh? leave your comments, your only a preayer away. It may seem silly or that you don't want to get involved, don't listen to God's enemy,  it's easy to do that. Your blessings are trying to burst into reality. 
  
I didn't think I should speed all this time writing, I won't listen to a reason not to. I know there is God and I know, I must tell others and you should too. Don't think about it just help us. It is the right thing to do. So don't think about negitive things, just write your story here, write it down here, hallelujah!

I am writing to reach you because we are... in the family of the most high. "PLEASE, You can do it and as your faith grows... you will get power to do more.

You will have the best! You deserve the best because you are the best.

EXPECT IT!       BELIEVE IT!      RECIEVE IT!

You are as blessed! Identify with the blessings you hope to have. I'm holding your hand spritually to lead you to God’s blessings. IT'S SPRITUALLY! The is best. We are working together to get you blessed. I will hold your hand spiritually as you read. We will grow together through these pages, lets grow.

I am no one special, doing something special...I am like you, if you desire to do what God would have you do... Don't sit on this or put it under a bushel, come on reach out to our family of the most high, tell about God what has for them.

Communicate with me... Let me know you hear me, then I know that I have accomplished this assignment and to God be the glory.

I would like to pray with you. Stop stressing over it. Pray about it. One can chase a thousand, two can chase 10,000. leave your questions here too and tell me what you need to know about God, I will assist you with your spiritual walk. I love you; I have been praying for you for years. LOL, you're finally here.

This is no accident I have finally gotten in contact with you. LOL, I am happy! This is an appointment set before the foundations of the world were made... thank you for coming to your set time. This is a journey to your blessings. I will continue to do my best. I know you will do your best and expect a touch from God...

BELIEVE IT!        EXPECT IT!        RECEIVE IT!

Thank you for agreeing with me today. Where there are two or more he is in the midst. I love you, praying for you, God Bless you, Amen.

I know you will receive a touch from God!

God and all of heaven are behind us. We know you will succeed. Your faith will grow. You have already won! We will pray together. We will take in more wisdom, knowledge and understand about God together. Getting understanding will bless the Lord. You will be blessed over and above anything you could ask or think. God will do it!

Don't forget to leave your story/testimony. It is encouragement, it will take us a long way. God loves you and so do I. May you be in God's perfect will, walking in abundance.

Peace and joy is yours,

Marjorie Janvier

One can chase a thousand...



marjorienjanvier@yahoo.com

prophetess@prophetessmarjoriejanvier.com


I told you I will spiritually hold your hand... come on let's go!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment