Wednesday, February 6, 2013

IT BELONGS TO YOU, GO GET IT!

Proverbs 23:7

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he…

Hello family of the most High, 

 
I hope all is well and your faith has started to grow. I hope you are walking in the blessings of Abraham, but for those who are not... this is basically for you. It is to refresh or enhance what some of you already know or maybe you have forgotten. Any way, some people are from across the tracks, then there are those from the city. "City folks a slick you." my aunt use to say... She was from the dirty south's back woods of Arkansas. she had 2nd grade education. She loved God rest her soul. And she was the greatest prophetess I ever met. She was the epitome of a believer in God... in every way possible. She would be almost 100 years old if she were alive today.
She grew up using carosine lamps, they had no electricity, she said it was so dark in the woods at night, that you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. There were no street lights back then. My grand father wood tell my aunt, he'd say, "Don't let the sun set on your back" my aunt said they (My uncle and my mother)were always were home before dark.
 
                   WHERE I CAME FROM IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS WHERE I'M GOING.
          
WHEN THE RUNNING BACK GETS TO THE GOAL LINE HE INVASIONS HIMSELF MAKING                         A  TOUGH DOWN!
 
You must visualize yourself being successful in any situation.
  • DREAM BIG!
  • YOU ARE A DESCENDANT OF ABRAHAM!
  • IT’S YOUR INHERITANCE!
  • ENVISION IT!
  • PERSONALIZE IT!
  • BELIEVE IT!
  • EXPECT IT!
  • ACHIEVE IT!
It's easy to reach your dream, if you see someone else that is close to you, doing what you are trying to do. You can be happy for them when they achieve their dreams. You can believe it and you can think, "I should have that too." God is not a respector of persons. Believe and think I should... and you will have it.
Acts 10:34
    I have faith in all you do according to the word of God…
                                  You can fly!
    Walk with me through the pages of this blog. Let me spiritually hold your hand, as we communicate, during this journey together, your faith will grow to be strong.

    I’ll talk, you listen and answer, Okay?
       You will be truly blessed, Amen!
        Following are examples of things you need to do to have         
        strong faith. 
                     This is all about… you!
      Say, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens Me"
 
    BELIEVE IT!
  • EXPECT IT!
  • ACHIEVE IT!

Repeat this according to what applies to youself as follows:

I am a mighty woman/man of God, I love God with my whole mind, my whole heart, my whole soul and with all of my strength. I love my husband/wife, my children, my grandchildren and all of my family that includes my spiritual family as well!
 
say this...
I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath, I am the lender not the borrower and I am blessed with a blessing to have over and above all that I can ask or think…Amen!
 
God loves you and so do I... May you be in the perfect will of God, walking in abundance.

Peace and joy is yours!
 
Prophetess Marjorie Janvier
One can chase a thousand...
 
I told you, I was going to spiritually hold your hand, to the next blog…Come on let’s go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment