Thursday, January 8, 2015

BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

God is not a man that he should lie

My name is Marjorie Janvier, I am concerned for my fellow man, it is heavy on my heart that some people do not believe in God. And still others are not sure, but there are others who say they believe but it does not show in there actions, it is those believers who give Christians a bad reputation. I can' t find the words to express how important it is to build a close and personal relationship  with God. You need God to guide you  through your entire life. What ever point in your life that you start a relationship with God is beautiful. No one can come close to God by him or herself. You must do it through Jesus. It is more important than having a relationship with your mother and father, the ones who take care of you physically here on here on earth.
A relationship with God will improve every area of your life. You will live a fulfilled life, because your purpose will be apparent once you find your purpose you will continue to be filled with joy. Everyone who comes in contact with you will be blessed and they will see there is something about you that is special. Stop saying  one thing an doing another. make your yes mean yes and your no mean no.
Although the Apostle Paul  wrote the  things I want to do I do not do, I do and the things I do not want to do is what I do. You can not honestly say I will do this or that  and another thing. You can not stop a natural catastrophy, or a simple act of nature you are not in controll therefore you can not guarantee anything or make promises. Because of this every man is a liar, but God is not a man that he should lie.He does not allow circumstance to dictate to him.

No more saying I can't or if I could have would've. Once you have a personal relationship with God you will recognize that all things are possible with him. He see's you as washed clean by the Lamb of God. he see's your sins no more. He will not say to you get away from me you workers of lawlessness I never knew you. but you will enter into God's rest. We are seated together with Christ. God's enemy tries to get you out of your position of rest. Using your love, coupled with the daily circumstances of life. Our attitude is God's got it! I don't have any care I have given them to God. And you should too.



Put your destiny in God's hand you will not loose.
May you walk in the presence of God always in abundance
Peace and joy is yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment