Sunday, January 11, 2015

ALL ABOUT ME PAGE 1


THIS IS A JOURNEY FOR SUCCESS!


Hebrew 6:12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the
promises. 


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens ME! 
You can do it!
It’s all about you!



This is for everyone!




Especially, if you want to know the real you.
Follow the rabbit hole...the blue pill or the red one?



This is “All About me.. Ultimately, your life is about the the choices
and decision you make and how you choose to live. What you feel is important. 
Good or bad that is how you create the world you live in. with your thoughts, your actions and reactions.


Only you can make it happen.

Jesus said, “...I came that they might have life and have it more abundantly”

I need you to get busy knowing yourself. It's time to know who you really are in the Lord, who you
want to become in the Lord and where you want to be in your life within the Lord. Take this journey with me in the proven facts found in the word of God and we will find answers together, Amen!

I would like for you to be as confident and comfortable about the Lord as I am. The truth will set you free. This is as close as I can get to hold your hand. If you will allow me, I will lead you to your blessings. I will hold your hand spiritually. 




Blessings are your inheritance
The Bible is God's will for you





I am truly blessed and I want you to be blessed also, Amen. God has made certain voices to be heard by certain ears. He who has ears let them hear.” Let’s Take this journey with 
me to find you and together we will. This book is designed to cause you to be blessed

If you don’t take this journey for yourself...do it for your children, family or your friends they need you. 


Some of their ears can only hear your voice.

"All about you" is how God can bless you through me. God love you! This is our fathers business...


I take it personal


When we have finished, you will have enhanced what you know about God and discovered
things you may have forgotten and it may even teach you things you don’t know. It will
encourage you to do the things you have been putting off. There is no time like the present. 
Get your self a note book and keep a record.  You must write, “All about you.” when you have a plan that you want to be successful. You've got to make a plain. The bible says write it down and make it plain. Your inheritance is a true treasure and whats more is  that it belongs to you.

The reading of the will tells you  exactly where your blessing are... tells you exactly where ‘X’
marks the spot. Many people have seen the map but it escapes them and goes unnoticed. I have shown this map to many people. Now, it’s your turn. 

It’s important to keep this map with you at all times. Make a commitment to memorize as much as possible and you will be able to find your way to the treasure without assistance. 

As you walk with me through this blog we will find on the pages, that  I am spiritually taking you by the hand and leading you to the spiritual you. This is God's business and that is where your heart should be in the family business.




 Come on let’s go...


                      











No comments:

Post a Comment