Thursday, September 22, 2016

Marjorie N. Janvier






Hello friend,  My name is Marjorie N. Janvier
that's pronounced John-Vee- A.
It means January in French.

First of all I love God, with my whole  mind, with my whole heart, my whole soul and with all my strength. And I love my neighbor as myself.



     Touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm.





I volunteer mostly and stay busy helping others. If you have a project that you need assistance with I'm the only one you need
to get started.



If your project isn't becoming to you, you should be coming to me.




Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow.
Matthew 5:42










Need prayer or something else... Please leave comment at the bottom of this page or your contact information and I will contact you as soon as possible. Contact me on:
 Blogger.com  Marjorie N Janvier  and in box me on  Facebook Marjorie N. Janvier

     


,








One can chase a thousand                                                                                          

...Continue to walk in the presence of God in abundance
Peace and joy is yours!
                            








No comments:

Post a Comment